Will Baby Holmes be a boy or girl?

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Promotion

As the days creep closer to Jake coming home, I find myself struggling to find things to fill my time. If I could have only got this promotion before Jake left for Iraq, I would have plenty on my plate to keep me busy. Of course, buying a house and painting it all up, taking care of 2 wild and crazy dogs that I love dearly, and working aren't enough already... Anyways, to make a long story short, I got another promotion. Yes, another! That would make 4 in one year. GO ME! I got the Assistant Head Teller position at the Credit Union I have been working at for almost a year now. It will be great experience and will open lots of doors for me in the future being it's a supervisor position. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment